Safety Services New Brunswick is pleased to provide an Experienced Riders Course (ERC) as a follow-up motorcycle training course for those individuals that have been riding for several years and wish to sharpen and enhance their riding skills. The ERC consists of both slow and high speed maneuvers, focusing on control of the larger bikes.
Slow Speed maneuvers:
High Speed Maneuvers:
Participants must supply their own motorcycle that is greater than 550 cc and it must pass our safety inspection. Proof of License (with 'A' Endorsement), Registration, and Insurance is required as well.
Please note that if you are a new rider, you must have logged several thousand km’s within the past year in order to be considered an experienced rider. The experienced rider training course provides the participant with an opportunity to enhance their current level of skill and assist the participant in being a safer, more cautious rider.
All courses below start at 12pm and finish at 8pm
WEATHER CONDITIONS: Courses are held in varying types of weather; therefore students should be prepared for situations such as; rain or excessive heat. * No course will be held in unsafe conditions!
REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: *Equipment should be brought to the course for all sessions.
You will need: (Clothing should fit properly and have no rips or holes.)
• Motorcycle greater than 550cc and must pass our safety inspection
• Proof of license, insurance and registration
• Helmet – Must be the proper size and meet the valid safety standards (CSA, SNELL, DOT, BSI, or ANSI).
• Gloves – Proper size tough leather gloves that cover the wrists.
• Boots – Proper size low heel, tough boots that cover the ankle with a tread patterned sole.
• Jacket – Long sleeve jacket (denim, leather, or ballistic nylon).
• Pants – Long pants (preferably denim or leather).
• Rain Gear – Water resistant jacket and pants.
It is suggested to bring lots of water.